- Define Employer Value Proposition: authentic & distinctive
- The EVP is the coat rack for both internal (living the brand) and external (marketing the brand).
- The external employer brand must reflect the internal employer branding. And this branding must reflect the real values of the company.
- Align on campaign & communication principles with HR, Communication and C-level
- Define involvement of own employees
- Develop a detailed action plan
- Define innovative technology
- Develop a communication strategy:
- Offline Media & Communication
- Online/Digital Marketing – Career Site, SEO/SA, Content Marketing, Social, Remarketing
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Agreement on cross media communication channels
The employer brand is dynamic and requires continuous screening and adjustment.
- Set targets with measurable indicators
- Monitor inflow candidates & recruitment channels
- Monitor user adoption
- (Pulse) Surveys
- Analyse data, draw conclusions and act