Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with a Senior Business Development Manager. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
We are looking for a mature sales professional to manage existing large customers and develop new business opportunities within a business to business environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You manage sales opportunities from A to Z: depending on your existing network, this will involve prospective activities, presentations, proposal work, negotiations and contract negotiation.
- For this role, we will transfer existing accounts to the Business Development Manager “to-be-hired”, but also new lead generation is an important aspect of the job
- Consultative sales: understanding customer’s needs and providing pro-active suggestions, HR Transformation or Technology related, to improve the way they manage People.
- You maintain an active relationship with the existing clients while monitoring the evolution in the HR & HR technology market and the business of our clients.
- You are responsible with the assistance of the senior consulting team for the entire sales process from making appointments, writing proposals up to closing the contract with the customers.
- Maintaining a relationship with partner organisations, such as SAP
- CRM administration is, as always, part of the job.
- You follow-up on market trends & dynamics.
- You participate in the weekly sales & marketing meeting by suggesting creative ideas, supporting sales campaigns and presenting sales results for your market.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 5-7 years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the HR OR the SAP industry & market is a must
- You are able to negotiate at management level and you have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish a successful business plan
- Doing deals gives you a kick, you love to network, but you are also quality driven
- You are a proficient user of regular MS office & CRM tools (Excel, SalesForce,etc.)
Your personal skills
- Native Dutch speaker + excellent English (written & oral). French would be a very strong asset.
- Creative, ambitious, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- You take initiative and ownership
- You are service- as well as results-driven
- You have great self-discipline and a strong character
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
What we offer you
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- We offer you the opportunity to develop in an international business environment
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic sales and marketing team.
- Wide variety of exciting projects
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."