Because of numerous new projects (local & international) and the increased demand for Strategic Advisory in HRIS, Emeritis would like to expand the current team with a Senior SAP HRIS Solution Architect.
We are seeking experienced candidates that are excited about the evolutions in the SAP product portfolio for HR and who would be in a unique position to guide our customers in their SAP HRIS roadmap and beyond!
Tasks and responsibilities
• Follow new trends in HR Technology and SAP HRIS in particular: SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, S/4Hana for HR, SAP Cloud Platform (incl SCPI), Fiori, UI5, etc.
• Translate market trends in tangible service offerings
• Being part of small, big and very big HRIS implementation projects:
- Business Analysis & Roadmapping
- HRIS Architecture Design
- Design solutions using SAP / SuccessFactors and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritize gaps and design the implementation plan
- Safeguarding strategic choices during projects
- Heading Data Migration activities
- Lead client workshops
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
• Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
• Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
• Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
• Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
• A Master degree or equivalent through experience
• Expert knowledge of the possibilities and roadmap of the SAP Product Portfolio for HCM: SAP HCM, S/4Hana for HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Technology (Fiori, UI5, SCP, SCPI, etc.)
• Strong knowledge on HRIS market trends (technology ecosystems, integration standards, chatbots, etc.)
• Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain.
• Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
• Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
• Languages : Fluency in English and Dutch (written and oral). A good understanding of French is an important asset.
• Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
• Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
• Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
• Strong analytical and persuasive skills
• Customer oriented
• Desire to learn and grow quickly
Emeritis offersa wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
• A vital role in an international, successful, growing company that is on the intersection of 2 “industries of the future” : HR & Technology
• Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
• Stimulating and collaborative working environment
• International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia)
• Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency.
• Wide variety of exciting projects with local and international scope
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested in making the difference ? Please send your CV & motivation to email@example.com